Went to SignsNow based on a recommendation for my restaurant.Adam, the owner, met with us and we described what we wanted.

The lit sign was going to LED instead of neon. He wanted about half up front, but then he wanted the balance before the sign was installed. Adam clearly has no idea about signage. The sign was installed incorrectly, and it was crooked.

Adam finally gave up and gave us $3000 to find someone to fix it...basically he ran. We got another company to fix it. Overall it turned out to be a good thing that Adam couldn't get it right! The sign was not sealed and huge holes were in the back and in the building.

One good rainstorm would have ruined the sign and the building. When we contacted Adam that his $3000 buy off wouldn't cover the fix he agreed to look at the invoice. We've never heard from him again. Be warned if you do business with SignsNow in Marina Del Rey, CA.

Apparently any joker can become a SignsNow representative, so no matter where you live check out this company throughly before hiring them. Also, I recommmend no paying them in full before the job is done.

The pictures I posted show the inside of the letters that weren't sealed, and the LED lights that just fell off the lettering.Apparently they just stuck them on the letters with double tape.

Had an Experience with SignsNow?

Comments